- Store Locations
- Liquor & Liqueurs
- Asian Spirits
- RTD Cocktails
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
Download the Atome App on your mobile device. (This link will open in a new Window)
1. Am I eligible to use the Atome service?
To use the service, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Hong Kong
- Have a mobile phone number registered under your HKID
- Own a credit card
2. How do I pay with Atome?
After downloading Atome mobile app and setting up your account, scan an Atome QR code to pay if you're at a shop or choose Atome as a payment option when you're on HKLS website.
3. Are there any limitation on transaction amount to use Atome service?
To use Atome service, your transaction amount needs to between HKD$15 - HKD$10,000.
4. Any transaction limit for using Atome?
The transaction limit for debit card is HK$3,000 per transaction, whereas for credit card, the transaction limit is HK$10,000 per transaction.
5. Are there any extra or hidden fee?
No,the only cost that you might incur (apart from the price of your purchase) is a fixed late repayment fee that never snowballs.
6. Any charges for using Atome service?
Atome is totally free to use, as long as the repayment is on time.
7. Can I make a refund? Where can I see my refund status?
If customer's transactions are applicable to HKLS refund policy and HKLS agreed to refund for that transactions, Atome will immediately process your refund.
If you receive a full refund, any unpaid amount will be cancelled, and the amount already charged will be refunded.
With a partial refund, refund amounts are taken off your next scheduled payment first.
Your Atome account will be updated to reflect the full or partial refund under the "Bills" tab.
8. Can repayment date be pushed back?
Under normal circumstances, no, but if you are facing technical difficulties or other problems that prevent you from paying on time, though,
please get in touch with Atome as soon as possible so they can provide you with the support that you need.
9. What happens if I miss a payment?
If you missed a scheduled payment, Atome will charge you an administration fee and Atome will freeze your account until the outstanding amounts are paid.
To reactivate your account, Atome will charge a $100 fee. If this reactivation fee and instalment is not paid within seven days, an additional $50 fee will be charged.
In Hong Kong, the maximum administrative fee is capped at $300 per transaction.
10. Can I enjoy the credit card rebates offer from the bank if I use Atome?
Yes, as the customer will use Atome service and processed by credit card payment. The cash rebate/ reward details will be based on the credit card they use for checkout.
11. After I used Atome, how the installment will be shown in my bank statement?
Every transaction process with Atome will be displayed as the same as other spending made by credit card.
And you will see the same transaction record in the following 3 months once you made the purchase.
You can download and login to the mobile app to see all installment/ transactions you have made with Atome.
About the terms and conditions of Atome service, please see: https://www.atome.hk/en-hk/terms-of-service
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Atome Hong Kong Limited ("Atome") and HKLS are the organizers of the Campaign.
- Each customer may apply this Offer once only. This Offer is provided on a limited amount only which is available on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to HKLS and Atome‘s record.
- Once customers enter and use the promotion code of this Offer, they must use Atome to settle the payment and the payment method cannot be changed.
- Each Participant is required to redeem the digital online coupon with a digital device. The redemption process must be supported by internet data.
- If anyone is found to participate in this event with an empty account, fake account, the same series of email addresses, via plug-ins or other informal channels, or disrupt or manipulate this event by using any programs, Atome and HKLS reserve the right to cancel the order without prior notice.
- All data will be handled in accordance with the requirements of the Atome server. By participating, it indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
- The Campaign is not valid in conjunction with any other Atome coupons. It is not exchangeable for cash, refund or coupon in other denominations. No change will be given whether in cash or in other forms.
- Participants agree that Atome is not responsible for any actual or consequential damages due to delays or losses arising out of the use of the computer, website, internet, telecommunication or technical problem. All data collected by the server of Atome serves as final.
- Atome and HKLS reserves the right to cancel, end, or postpone the Campaign, or to amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign (including the Participant Limit) at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Atome, and in case of any dispute, the decision of Atome and HKLS shall be final.
- Atome and HKLS are not the supplier of the products or services provider and are not responsible for any obligations and liabilities relating to the respective products and services.
- Atome and HKLS reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions in both Chinese and English versions at any time without prior notice.
If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.